Friday, December 4, 2009

Audrey's a big sister! and Charlie & Annie Meet Emily Ann





Today when we left the hospital we tried to time it so we could get home before Annie & Charlie got home from school so Audrey could meet Emily by herself. We just barely made it. School is out at 2:00 and the kids get to the bus stop about 2:20. We walked in the door at 1:55!

I went in first thinking Audrey would want to see me since I hadn't seen her in a few days, nope - we were wrong she ran up to me and hugged me and asked where her baby was. John was just a few steps behind me with Emily and it was the sweetest thing to see Audrey try to pick her up out of the car seat and love her.

Audrey is enamored with her little sister and is so excited to finally be a big sister! (I love the picture with Emily's foot out - Audrey just needed to see that she had them!)



Soon after we got home Brett ran to the bus stop and got Charlie and Annie, they were all so excited to meet Emily and to hold her! Emily seemed to not be phased at all by the excitement and noise! Hopefully that is a great sign.

No comments: