Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas




We had a wonderful Christmas Day!!! It started early, but I think that is par for the course with a 7 year old. Around 4:30 I heard Charlie and Annie go down the stairs, after about 10 minutes they came up to tell us Santa had come. I told them they could go lay on the couches in the front room and look at everything. They came upstairs about every 10 minutes, I was able to drag this out until about 5:45. I told them they could wake up Audrey and we could all go down stairs!

What joy it was to watch their excitement and thrill of the day! The kids got tons of great gifts. Both Charlie & Annie got Nintendo DSi's and they are in 7th Heaven with them. After the presents we had our traditional Christmas breakfast! Monkey bread and eggs with ham and cheese.

We all stayed in our pj’s all day, the kids played with their toys, John and I vegged out on the couch and tried to get some rest! My parents, Caitlin, Brian and Courtney all came over about 2:30 and we had a great Ham dinner and spent a great afternoon and evening all together.

No comments: