Sunday, December 13, 2009

A quiet Saturday at home for mom!




Today John took Charlie & Annie out to do some Christmas shopping and run some errands. Audrey and I had a great afternoon. While Emily napped she and I made some Christmas goodies together. She is getting to be such a big girl and helper. A friend brought us matching aprons and she loved wearing them!



Tonight a friend that John plays basketball with invited John and the kids to a Christmas program with a special guest. The kids had a the best time and loved getting to meet Santa. Emily and I just hung out at home together - okay, really she slept, and I picked up for a little bit, took a nice long shower and laid in bed watching tv and read a book!





John has been so wonderful these last few weeks, he has been taking the kid out a ton and running all the errands for me! I am so blessed that he is involved so much with the kids, he works so hard all week and still makes sure he spends most of his free time with the kids!

No comments: