Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Want to play Barbies with me?

Emily has adjusted very easily into our family and house so far - the reality is she is a GREAT baby and sleeps a ton! I was on the computer this morning and Emily was next to me in her little bouncer seat (it is so comfy looking I want one in my size). Anyway, I turn around and this is what I see?



Audrey has been really good with Emily, for the most part she doesn't understand why she is asleep all the time and when she is awake I am feeding her or changing her. She wants her to be awake so she can hold her and play with her! Sometimes Audrey wants to hold Emily so badly she will tell me while I am nursing her, Emily's done, my turn to hold her. Or my favorite "put the ninny away, I'll buckle it for you and me hold her now".

Hopefully this is the beginning of a long friendship!

No comments: