Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Audrey - "me a big sister"


Audrey seems to be doing great becoming a big sister, in fact it is her favorite line whenever we ask her to do/or not to do something. "me do that, me a big sister!"

Now that she is a big sister & (it coincided with her turning 3) she started preschool today! She LOVED it!!! She is going to a little in home preschool with 7 3-yr olds, 2 mornings a week from 9:00 to 12:00. Her teacher, Mrs. Carrie is an elementary school teacher and Audrey had the best time today. I was so worried she wouldn't stay or let me leave but she ran in, sat at the table and started playing playdough, she looked up and said bye mommy and was fine! She was so happy when I picked her up, she had the best time playing with the kids, playing outsided, doing music and all her fun activities!

No comments: