Sunday, January 31, 2010

You just have to laugh!

You know my life is kind of a comedy sometimes. Yesterday John and I got a babysitter and were going to spend the afternoon/evening on a date ~ really our first one since Emily came. Well it started out lots of fun. John and I headed towards Jackson and were going to go into the little antique shops in Sutter Creek that we drive by all the time and never go in because we have all the kids with us. Then we were going to go out to dinner and then John was going to play ball for a bit while I ran a few errands!

Well we park the truck, load Emily into my front pack and head off for the downtown and the stores. We walk by this really old jail and we are joking about something and laughing and I am not paying attention to where I am going and next thing you know I step off the curb and end up on the ground (EMILY IS FINE)!!!! Before I can even get up I know something is wrong with my foot and sure enough it looks like a baseball is coming off my ankle. John goes and gets the truck and we head to the emergency room. Since we are so far from Sacto we just go to the hospital in Jackson. After x-rays it is just badly sprained and I have to stay off it for a few days. Really all in all it wasn't a bad place to have it happen, we were in an out of the hospital in Jackson in less than an hour and a half, and we had dinner in the car on the way home. The kids and John have been so sweet and have been taking care of everything. And if nothing else I get a few forced days of relaxing and sitting and holding Emily!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that exact make. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 190 bucks everwhere. But for all I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?