Thursday, April 3, 2008

10 things I love about Charlie

Charlie and I often play this game when it is my turn to put him to bed. I will lay with him and we each tell the other 10 things that we love about each other. Charlie is always so sweet and comes up with the kindest, cutest things to say. I just wanted to share 10 things I love about Charlie so that someday when he looks back and reads this he will know how loved he is.

1. I love his sweet smile and the way it lights up his face.
2. I love how kind and thoughtful he is to his family and friends.
3. I love what a kind big brother he is and how he looks out for his sisters. How he is always willing to include Annie when he plays.
4. I love his funny sense of humor and how he makes us all laugh.
5. I love how he will give his baby sister Audrey hugs and pats on the head when no one is watching, how he is always ready to help her when she needs it and how he calls her "baby girl".
6. I love what a sweet son he is and that he will cuddle up with me still.
7. I love how smart he is and how he loves going to school.
8. I love how he is so creative and comes up with great stories and pictures to share with us.
9. I love when he calls me Megan Garrison with a funny smile on his face.
10. I love how much he adores his dad and wants to be like him, and when he calls his dad Coach. He gets so excited when it is practice day or when he and his dad play any game together.

No comments: