Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First day of School!







I can't believe but another school year is here! Charlie is in 3rd grade and Annie is in First grade this year. It is super exciting for us this year because the kids have a brand new school to attend. We have watched the school being built for the last 18 months and it is amazing!!! There is a giant 2 story building for all the class rooms, a multipurpose room, library & computer lab and much more. You may think that is funny for me to say some of these things but the old school had a portable for a cafeteria and the original buildings were old and the majority of them were old portables.

Annie's teacher is Mrs. Tuvell and Charlie has Mrs. Fruit & Mrs. Vine. They all seem super nice and we are looking forward to a great year!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Okay I'm not very happy to see my chubby little Audrey has grown up sence I moved. Both of the girls hair is darling. Annie looks so grown up. You will have to take some pictures of the new school, I think the old one was about 100 years old. Hope you all are doing well.