Sunday, December 19, 2010

6th day of Christmas

I know today I was going to make up for yesterday but it kind of turned into one of those days! Today was John's birthday, the kids and I spent a few hours watching Christmas videos early in the morning. We watched one I had never seen called Yes, Virgina (it is a new one that came out in 2008). If you haven't watched it it is a must see - I think my favorite Christmas Show ever now!!! My kids loved it and I cried. John opened his presents and had we had a lazy day at home.

Emily has been sick all week and today seemed to be the day she needed mommy to sit and hold her. (She has had an ear infection that today turned in to stomach bug symptoms - so mom also spent the day be thrown up on!)

We had birthday late in the afternoon so John could go play ball and then had pizza after - his favorite! So while we didn't do any special day 6 stuff we had a great day!

No comments: