Thursday, January 24, 2008

No More Annie's Playing on her Bed


Annie is our sweet little princess, she is also a Klutz!!!! Annie has always been the one who can fall walking in an empty room. On Tuesday afternoon she was playing in her bedroom and had set up all her My Little Ponies on her bed and was entertaining her self. She dropped a pony off the side of her bed and reached over to get it and fell and hit her face on the metal bed frame of her bed. She ended up not needing stitches but she still had us worried. We are really fortunate out here to have made some really nice friends. One of them Kim, has a little boy Conner, who is in Charlie's class at school and does Karate with him is an emergency room nurse. She was so kind and came over and checked Annie out for us.

I am sure as the kids get bigger there will be lots more bumps and bruises, but knock on lots of wood,we hope it doesn't happen too often!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Yikes, so glad it wasn't worse! We haven't had to do stitches yet, but I know at some point with kids it's bound to happen.

Nan said...

Oh Annie, I'm so sorry you fell off your bed and hit your head. I wish I was there to give you a hug and kiss to make it better. I'm sure Pop will give you a hug and kiss from me when he is visiting you! Love, Nan xo

Kiersten said...

wow! we haven't done stitches yet either . . . but Zachary is determined to get them soon. He is such a little dare devil I can hardly keep up with him!

I love the cool bandaids, though! What a brave girl you are Annie!

Love, Aunt Kiersten