Friday, May 2, 2008

May the force be with you!


I don't know who was more excited tonight John or Charlie but we watched Star Wars with Charlie for the first time! He has been playing with a friend who is a Star Wars Fanatic and so they have been pretending to be Luke & Darth Vader in the back yard for a few weeks now. So we have been talking about it with Charlie and he has been looking forward to watching it. Needless to say, he LOVED it! (not to mention his dad was super excited to watch it with him!). I have a feeling before the weekend is over we may be out buying the trilogy.

I will admit I had moment of mother's nostalgia realizing how quickly my son is growing up and turning into a young man. Wasn't it just yesterday he was enthralled with Teletubbies now it is Star Wars, I think before I know it is going to be Jaws and Indiana Jones.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh how fun! I can relate. Jackson got into this about 7 months ago, and is still obsessed. It was most fun to see his Dad get so excited about sharing his love of Star Wars with him. Now you will get to enjoy all that goes with it - lightsabers, legos, action figures, t-shirts, etc. FUN! When I come in August to CA we need to get the boys together to play Star Wars.