Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bowling!



Well 12 years ago John and I went on a date bowling and the rest as they say is history. I don't think I could have imagined how wonderful my life would have turned out with this incredible guy 12 years later! I think I fell even more in love with him today as I watched him help our 2 year old bowl!

We have been playing Wii bowling with the kids so we finally decided to take them to the real thing. I don't know why we imagined it would be as easy as Wii bowling with them but it was lots of fun! Charlie finally after a few attempts got the hang of it and actually got a strike and a spare. Annie was so funny and would roll the ball then turn around and strut back to the chairs. A few times we were worried the ball would just stop half way there! Audrey was adorable bowling and would let us help her roll the ball down the lane. I will say I was the winner of our family game today though with a TURKEY! Okay, it is my first ever and probably my last but who knows maybe we will someday have our own little family bowling team!

No comments: