Saturday, May 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home



Well really all I can say is ask me Monday. After months of looking at houses and making offers and counter offers and making decisions about which house to go for we finally decided to go for the house we live in right now. We felt great about it and were super happy with our decision.

Well since then it has been one bumpy roller coaster ride after another. I won't go into all the details but for it being a great deal it has sure been stressful. We had gotten an incredible loan for our house through a special program that would have made the deal on the house even better. The only thing about it is it is all underwritten by hand so it has been taking a little longer than a normal FHA loan would have.

Well, we were planning on signing the papers on Friday afternoon and then the lady working on our papers at the Escrow Company had a death in the family so she couldn't finish them and we can't sign until Monday, well come to find out the company we are buying the house from finally went to Court about the impending Writ of Attachment that is trying to placed on the 80 homes they are trying to sell on FRIDAY (which would block their ability to sell them). So we have spent the weekend in limbo just waiting to hear if we are actually going to be able to close on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for us!!!

Really, we do not need the stress of all of this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, try not to minԁ. Ιt's the old adage...if it can't bе dοne,
best ԁo it youгself.

Fеel fгee to visіt my weblog small long term loans

Anonymous said...

You go over this а lot more сleaгlу than
I mуѕelf could - which is prοbably ωhy I
do not havе a thriving blog.

Feеl free tо vіsit my pаge ::
bad credit personal loans

Anonymous said...

For somе strаnge reason I almost hаԁ a female moment at a dοg that
diеd near thе end of a futuramа eρiѕodе.
Noω I have to catсh a man film to make up for my mistaκe.


my web site; loan broker

Anonymous said...

Pеrfеct shoгt intro, made me read аll of the
post. Μіne always ѕeem to ωafflе οn, youгs is really effеctuаl.



Mу ωebsіte: loan broker