Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

I know I have said how much I love living where we do but the 4th of July just makes me say it again! I love our little community - someone said it is like Mayberry but with golf carts.


Annie getting ready for the parade to start!

Charlie ready to go!

We got up Saturday morning and finished decorating the kids bikes so they could ride in the parade. They all had so much fun riding with their friends and throwing candy at the crowd. After the parade we went to the carnival at the lake and had hot dogs, played on the bounce houses and played some games. We came home for a rest and to play on the water slide.


Annie playing Tic Tac Toe

Charlie Learning how to put on a tire


Audrey in the Bounce House

My parents, sister Caitlin & our good friend Dave came over for a bbq. We all had a nice relaxing evening then we headed over to the golf course to watch the fireworks over the lake. A ton of the kids friends were there with us and they all had a blast running around and playing together. After that we came home and watch the fireworks John and the kids picked out. Everyone stayed up WAY past bed time but we all had a great day!

No comments: