Saturday, May 15, 2010

Picasa

So, I know I am not good about uploading pictures to Picasa. For some reason it takes for ever for our pictures to upload/download what ever it is it does (I mean hours!!!) But I set it to go with some pictures from our recent trip to the desert and some good ones of the kids. So check out the Garrison Family Pictures.

Disclaimer: don't be surprised if I don't do it again for a while but mom - feel free to share the pictures with Joe's family.



Kids swimming at hotel in Palm Springs (they were in their bathing suits before breakfast and in the pool by 8:30!)

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEizMjoj4TYKgMxlGRzpWLZTJeHmxoyhCWQMc2BIsB8uKjgAylSfuEEREmzl8bCKKqmlumqxcdi0MiFHobhkRuKxsnqPvnLdaMBZq0oLDYPpJ6dgiyBq3Gi07SMDfKRRKZhT9Xe4MBah5_TW/s1600/May+018.jpg">
Kids at Bob's big boy on drive down south!


We had to stop so I could feed Emily and the exit I took just happened to be at the LA Arboretum. The kids got to get out and run and play - perfect spot!

No comments: