Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Prep.


Charlie was so cute - he picked out a football game valentines card to do give his friends at school. He was able to write all the names himself this year! At one point he asked me if he had to give one to a girl in his class he doesn't really like and I said yes. I asked him why he didn't want to give her a card and he said "because she does weird stuff to herself, like she always licks her lips and it is all red down to her chin." I couldn't help but laugh. I was telling John about it later that night and he laughed and said - $10 bucks Charlie dates her when he is older. I don't really see this happening because the first day of school Charlie asked her if she was a boy or girl and when she tried to hug Audrey Charlie pushed her. But stranger things have happened - I just think it is funny because Charlie usually likes everyone and can be friends with anyone he meets.

No comments: