Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time to get it done!

The truth is it is time for me to get things done. Both literally and figuratively ~ it feels like a few things in our life are slowing down which means I have some time to get things done. Today is the first day in month that there hasn't been anything on the calendar!

But things really are slowing down, the huge school fundraiser I helped co-chair is over (we earned $15,000 for the school). Charlie's play is done this week (but practices are over -which means all the costumes I have sewn, shopped for etc are also done). I got 2 dads to take over the Wolf Cub Troop so that is off my plate. We have minimum days this week so life is a little slower at school and we seem to be in a relatively smooth schedule for a few weeks.

So today I cleaned the pantry and a ton of kitchen cupboards. I also cleaned my laundry room (the tiniest laundry room in the world that has to be home to tons of stuff). After that I went to Winco and restocked the pantry!!! For those of you who shop at Winco you know what I mean when I say this is like going to Costco where you get one item by itself but I save SOOOO much money. (I would spend easily 2x's as much as I did at Raleys or Safeway).

Tomorrow my goal is to clean out my closet and fold all the laundry and get it put away.

I know it sounds like nesting and maybe it is. The reality is Baby #4 is due in just a few weeks so getting ready for her is on the to do list. But there is a lot to do before she comes including celebrating Audrey's birthday so we also went to the Dollar tree today for goodie bag stuff! She is so excited to have a birthday and to be a big sister. THis morning she asked me if the baby was out of my tummy yet and when I said no she said "me be big sister tomorrow?".

Well I am starting to totally ramble so I am go to go clean off all my kitchen counters and the wall above the TV before it is time to make dinner! See it is a never ending list of things to do! But YEAH no school tomorrow!!!!

No comments: