Friday, August 22, 2008

State Fair!


This Tuesday I took the kids on a little adventure to the California State Fair. It was kids day and literally the place was swarming with kids and it was HOT! The kids loved seeing all the cows, goats, lambs & pigs that were in the animal area's.

Charlie and Annie got to milk a goat. I felt so bad for the poor goat having all these kids manhandle her. Audrey sat on the Vet's lap but she wouldn't do it - really I don't blame her. They also got to lead a pony around and Annie was in 7th Heaven!




The kids loved going on the rides. I love the picture of Annie laughing as the ride is going forward but then she panics as it starts going backwards. She keeps telling me she really didn't like the ride that did that.

Charlie was so sweet and went on lots of the little kid rides with Audrey. He is a great big brother.

All in all we had a great time at the state fair.

No comments: