Monday, August 25, 2008




Well this morning came much faster than I thought it would.

Charlie is now a first grader! We took him to school this morning and he was so excited to see all his friends and meet his teachers. He has 2 teachers this year. Mrs. Boudroux on Monday through Thursday and Mrs. Lancaster on Friday. They both seem really nice and the class room looks great. There are 18 kids in Charlie's class and he knew lots of them this morning. Two of his favorite friends, Connor and Zachary, are in his class and a few more that he has gotten to know through Taekwondo and Summer Rec.

I don't know who was more excited this morning, Charlie or Mom to get to see all of their friends this morning!

I will post more about Charlie's first day when he gets home but I just thought I would share some pictures of him this morning.

No comments: